The research report “Global 1,4-Dichlorobenzene Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024” conclusive study on the specified market, offering an estimation of the overall market size from 2019 to 2024. The research report also presents a thorough assessment of the expense, business schemes, business planning, sales and marketing. The market key segments along with its market share, recent trends, and technologies used in the industry, overview of the prominent players and geographical augmentation are explained in the report.
Global 1,4-Dichlorobenzene market competition by top manufacturers/players, with 1,4-Dichlorobenzene sales volume, Price (USD/Unit), revenue (Million USD) and market share for each manufacturer/player; the top players including:
- PPG,Yangnong Jiangsu,Nanhua Sinopec,Pengyu Jiangsu,Haichen,Bayer,Dacheng Shandong,Sumitomo Chemical,Monsanto,Kureha,Fenghuangdao Yangzhou,
Get Sample PDF of Report with Your Corporate E-mail [email protected] https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13836979
Overview of the 1,4-Dichlorobenzene Market Report: “1,4-Dichlorobenzene (p-DCB, para-dichlorobenzene) is an organic compound with the formula C6H4Cl2. This colorless solid has a strong odor. In terms of its structure, the molecule consists of two chlorine atoms substituted for hydrogen at opposing sites on a benzene ring. The p-DCB is used a pesticide and a deodorant, most familiarly in mothballs in which it is a replacement for the more traditional naphthalene. p-DCB is also used as a precursor in the production of the polymer poly(p-phenylene sulfide)..”
1,4-Dichlorobenzene Market Research Scope:
At present, the major manufacturer of PDCB is located in China and most of them are in Jiangsu and Shandong areas. And China has been the biggest export PDCB country in the world.PDCB is primarily used in mothballs and similar products to protect clothing from moths. Uses for individual PDCB products vary widely. Always read and follow the label when applying pesticide products. PDCB is also used in deodorant blocks for rest room toilets and trash containers. However the carcinogenicity of PDCB has caused the concern of public. The PPS market increased greatly at the speed of nearly 8% annually in recent years. The production of PPS will consume great amount of PDCB in the future.The worldwide market for 1,4-Dichlorobenzene is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2024, from xx million US$ in 2019, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.This report focuses on the 1,4-Dichlorobenzene in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Analyses & Display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers of 1,4-Dichlorobenzene, with sales, revenue, market share and price in 2019 and 2024.
End users/ Applications of 1,4-Dichlorobenzene market (status and outlook for major applications/end users, sales volume, market share and growth rate for each application):
- Other Chemicals
Product Type of 1,4-Dichlorobenzene market (the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type):
- Type I
- Type II
1,4-Dichlorobenzene market Analyses by regions / countries by product types, by applications with sales, revenue and market share of 1,4-Dichlorobenzene, for each region, from 2013 to 2019.
1,4-Dichlorobenzene Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers:
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Overview: Scope & Product Overview, Classification of 1,4-Dichlorobenzene by Product Category (Market Size (Sales), Market Share Comparison by Type (Product Category)), 1,4-Dichlorobenzene Market by Application/End Users (Sales (Volume) and Market Share Comparison by Application), Market by Region (Market Size (Value) Comparison by Region, Status and Prospect (2012-2024)).
Purchase 1,4-Dichlorobenzene Market Report at @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13836979
1,4-Dichlorobenzene market forecast, Suppliers Profiles and Sales Data, Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024:
The 1,4-Dichlorobenzene market analysis report speaks about the growth rate of 1,4-Dichlorobenzene market in 2024 manufacturing process, key factors driving the 1,4-Dichlorobenzene market, sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of 1,4-Dichlorobenzene Market, distributors, traders and dealers of 1,4-Dichlorobenzene Market.
Describe 1,4-Dichlorobenzene sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers: Industrial Chain Analysis, Upstream Raw Materials Sourcing, Raw Materials Sources, Downstream Buyers.
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders: Marketing Channel (Direct & Indirect Marketing), Marketing Channel Development Trend, Market Positioning (Pricing Strategy, Brand Strategy, Target Client), Distributors/Traders List.
Have any special requirement on above 1,4-Dichlorobenzene market report? Ask to our Industry Expert @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13836979
Some of major points covered in TOC:
- 1,4-Dichlorobenzene Players/Suppliers Profiles and Sales Data:Company, Company Basic Information, Manufacturing Base and Competitors, Product Category, Application and Specification with Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin, Main Business/Business Overview.
- 1,4-Dichlorobenzene Market by Manufacturing Cost Analysis:Key Raw Materials Analysis, Price Trend of Key Raw Materials, Key Suppliers of Raw Materials, Market Concentration Rate of Raw Materials, Proportion of Manufacturing Cost Structure (Raw Materials, Labor Cost), Manufacturing Process Analysis