Report Titled on: Global Cannabis Testing Market 2018 by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023
Cannabis Testing Market Forecast 2024 covers definition, classification, industry value, price, cost and gross profit. It also covers types, enterprises and applications. To start with, analytical view to complete information of Cannabis Testing. It offers market view by regions with countries, development in Cannabis Testing industry, opportunity with challenges, sales strategies, growth strategies and revenue analysis to include price.
Overview of Cannabis Testing Market: “Cannabis testing defines various drug test methods for the usage of cannabis in medical prescription, sports medicine, and law. The rapidly increasing applications of cannabis (marijuana) in mainstream medicine such as pain management is poised to increase demand for cannabis testing measures. .”
Get Sample PDF of Report with Your Corporate E-mail [email protected] https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13191457
Scope of the Report:
This report studies the Cannabis Testing market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Cannabis Testing market by product type and applications/end industries.
The increasing use of cannabis for medical purposes is one of the major factors driving the global cannabis testing market. Cannabis used for medicinal purposes is referred to as medical marijuana or medical cannabis. In this case, the whole, unprocessed cannabis plant or its extracts are used to treat a variety of symptoms and conditions. Medical cannabis contains many compounds that are collectively referred to as cannabinoids. The two main compounds are tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and Cannabidiol (CBD). Though there are several other types of cannabinoids in cannabis strains, THC and CBD are the most abundant compounds. These compounds mainly address pain symptoms in multiple diseases.
The major drawback of this market is a lack of uniform industry standards across the globe. Regulatory standards of various countries required for cannabis testing have huge differences as these standards are set by the government organizations of the specific country. Every country also has its own standards for dosage. Also, the exposure to heavy metals such as lead is a big concern. This is the main root of the problem. Strict regulations will prove to be unfair if they sell prescribed drugs and alcohol products. Therefore, many pharmaceutical dealers have decided to obey these laws which would contain extracts which would practically obey any cannabis testing standards.
The Americas accounted for the maximum share of the cannabis testing market during 2017. Our analysts have predicted that the market will witness steady growth in this region during the next five years as well and this will attribute to the growing approval of cannabis for recreational and medical purposes. Moreover, the demand for cannabis testing products from luxury cannabis products manufacturers will also drive the market’s growth in this region.
The global Cannabis Testing market is valued at xx million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach xx million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of xx% between 2017 and 2023.
The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Cannabis Testing.
Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2017 and will be xx million USD in 2023, with a CAGR of xx%.
Cannabis Testing market competition by Professional Key players, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including:
- Agilent Technologies, Shimadzu Corporation, PerkinElmer, Millipore Sigma, AB SCIEX LLC, Waters Corporation, Restek Corporation, Accelerated Technology Laboratories, LabLynx
Target Audience of Cannabis Testing Market 2019 Forecast to 2024 Market:
- Manufacturer / Potential Investors
- Traders, Distributors, Wholesalers, Retailers, Importers and Exporters.
- Association and government bodies.
On the basis of the end users/applications, this Cannabis Testing market report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), Cannabis Testing industry share and growth rate for each application, including:
- Research Institutions
Purchase full Market Report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13191457
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, Cannabis Testing market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into:
- Terpene Profiling Testing
- Heavy Metal Testing
- Microbial Analysis Testing
- Genetic Testing
- Residual Solvent Screening Testing
- Potency Testing
- Pesticide Screening Testing
Cannabis Testing Market 2019 Forecast to 2024 Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
This Cannabis Testing Market Research/analysis Report Contains Answers to your following questions
- Which Manufacturing Technology is Used for Cannabis Testing? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Cannabis Testing Market? What’s Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Cannabis Testing Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Cannabis Testing Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Cannabis Testing Market? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Cannabis Testing Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Cannabis Testing Market Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What About Import and Export?
- What Is Cannabis Testing Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Cannabis Testing Market? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Cannabis Testing Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, Marketing Channels for Cannabis Testing Market?
Ask our Industry Experts @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13191457