Patient Lateral Transfer market research is provided on past, current and anticipated market situations, market drivers, trends driving it, and the challenges faced by the market which will help marketing people, forecasters, industry executives & consultants, sales, product managers, Strategy Advisor, potential investors in deciding corporate strategy, product strategy, marketing strategy and sales strategy. The report also contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors. Industry experts project Patient Lateral Transfer market to grow at a CAGR of 8% during the period 2019-2023.
Request a sample of Patient Lateral Transfer market research report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/13880768
About Patient Lateral Transfer Market
Healthcare workers and caregivers are susceptible to back injuries and may have to sustain pain while lifting, moving, and transferring patients from bed or stretchers. Lateral transfer devices are recommended over the standard draw sheet approach to transfer patients. These devices reduce friction and are cost-effective, making them a favorable option while purchasing technologies on patient-handling. Transfer assist devices can lower the force exerted by caregivers by reducing friction and improving their posture when moving totally or partially dependent patients. Transfer assist devices require less force when used in combination. One instance is using a transfer board with a slider sheet than using only one device. When used in the correct manner, the devices can help in the efficient transfer of patients. Further, air-assisted lateral transfer mattresses are used on a large scale to avoid the risk of MSDs among healthcare workers.
Patient Lateral Transfer Market Trend, Challenge and Driver: –
- The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases
- The increase in the burden of chronic diseases has affected a large percentage of the population with their occurrence even in early life.
- The rising prevalence and costs make chronic disease management one of healthcare’s most challenging and urgent need.
- Chronic diseases are affecting both developed and developing countries globally.
- Lack of trained caretakers for patient handling Patient lateral transfer devices significantly reduce the risks associated with manual handling.
- However, the shortage of trained personnel to perform lateral transfers limits the use of patient lateral transfer devices.
- Patient lateral transfer combines skill with theoretical knowledge along with practical experience.
- Poor techniques for using even advanced devices can lead to injuries. and ailing individuals could sustain additional injury.
- Hence, educational intervention and proper training are required. For the detailed list of factors that will drive and challenge the growth of the patient lateral transfer market during the 2019-2023, view our report.
- The market appears to be moderately fragmented and with the presence of several vendors.
- This market research report will help clients identify new growth opportunities and design unique growth strategies by providing a comprehensive analysis of the market’s Competitive Landscape and offering information on the products offered by companies.”
Purchase Complete Patient Lateral Transfer Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/13880768
Research methodology is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research includes in-depth interviews with industry experts, vendors, resellers and customers. Secondary research includes Platform, industry publications, company reports, news articles, analyst reports, trade associations and the data published by Government agencies. Key vendors operating in # market space are –
- EZ Way, Getinge, Hill-Rom, HoverTech, McAuley Medical, Medline Industries
Geographic Segmentation: – APAC, Europe, North America and others.
Do You Have Any Query or Specific Requirement? Ask Our Industry Expert with Your Corporate E-mail ID @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13880768
Some key points of Patient Lateral Transfer Market research report: –
- Industry Overview: Definition, Brief Introduction of Major Classifications, Applications, Major Regions.
- Production Market Analysis: Global Patient Lateral Transfer Market Capacity, Production, Capacity Utilization Rate, Ex-Factory Price, Revenue, Cost, Gross and Gross Margin Analysis, Major Manufacturers Performance and Market Share, Regional Market Performance and Market Share.
- Sales Market Analysis: Global Patient Lateral Transfer Sales Volume, Sales Price and Sales Revenue Analysis, Regional Sales Market Analysis.
- Consumption Market Analysis: Global Patient Lateral Transfer Consumption Volume Analysis, Regional Consumption Market Analysis, Regional Market Performance and Market Share.
- Production, Sales and Consumption Market Comparison Analysis: By Regional Patient Lateral Transfer Market Performance and Market Share.
- Major Manufacturers Production and Sales Market Comparison Analysis: Global and Regional Major Manufacturers Production and Sales Market Comparison Analysis
This report provides new business dimensions with an eye on growth opportunities and contribution of upcoming market segments.