- All GreenSeasons employees are instructed to report any incidents to their superiors. Employees with potential coronavirus symptoms are advised not to have any public contact / to stay at home.
- Use of disinfectant wipes – mainly for hands, also for cell phones, etc. For use in the office (as well as for disinfectant spray and for wiping surfaces) and by field staff for hands, cell phones and tablets, steering wheel and other equipment.
- All of our services are only external services, so there is no contact between the crews and the customer. If a customer is outside at the time of service, we avoid handshakes and other interactions, which is otherwise usually a good social protocol.
- We will not leave any papers / door signs / etc. so that the crew does not leave anything behind.
- If you need to talk to someone about service / billing, please contact the office at 225-752-2333.
It is important that GreenSeasons continues to monitor developments related to this virus. We monitor best practices from the state of Louisiana and the CDC.
As always, GreenSeasons appreciates our customers and our employees and intends to take our responsibility seriously. We hope, of course, that with proper precautions – both at our office and at our field technicians – the impact of COVID-19 will be minimal and we can continue to enjoy our beautiful spring.