Report Name: “Global 1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) Market Growth 2019-2024”
The report provides a unique tool for evaluating the Overall Market, emphasizing opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. Global “1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) market” 2019-2024 provides overall Analysis of 1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) Market with manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, traders, customers, investors and major types as well as applications and forecast period.
Get a Sample Report in PDF of 1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) market @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13881507
“1,3-Butanediol (also known as butane-1,3-diol, or 1,3-dihydroxybutane) is a diol used as a chemical intermediate in the manufacture of polyester plasticizers and other products. It finds some use as a solvent for flavorings and as a humectant in pet foods, tobacco and cosmetics. It is one of four stable structural isomers of butanediol. In biology, 1,3-Butanediol is used as a hypoglycaemic agent. 1,3-Butanediol can be converted into β-hydroxybutyrate and serve as a substrate for brain metabolism
There are few companies in the 1,3-Butanediol industry currently. The industry has a high concentration and OXEA, DAICEL and KH Neochem accounted for 93.82% in 2017
The global production market is concentrated in Japan and USA, Europe. The Japan region accounts about 49.27% share of the global production, followed by USA (about 27.42%) and Europe (23.31%) in 2017
The consumption of China, USA, Europe and Japan were 8.51%, 22.53%, 18.02% and 25.22%, Japan is the main export region in the world
There will be some 1,3-Butanediol manufacturers in China in the future, if the demand technology and policy meet the favorable change, even a project had been turned out by a company named Jilin DOT, but it has no 1,3-Butanediol product at present according to our survey
Although sales of 1,3-Butanediol brought a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants who just having money but without technical advantage and downstream support, do not to enter into the 1,3-Butanediol field hastily
, According to this study, over the next five years the 1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 70 million by 2024, from US$ 70 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in 1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) business, shared in Chapter 3.”
Top Key Players in Global 1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) market:
OXEA, DAICEL, KH Neochem, …
1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) market Production Breakdown Data by Top Regions:
- United States (Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain)
- APAC (China, Japan, Korea, Australia)
- Africa (Egypt, Israel, Turkey)
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global 1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of 1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) market by identifying its various sub segments.
Focuses on the key global 1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the 1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of 1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Purchase Full report of 1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) market @ https:// www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13881507
By the product type, the 1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) market is primarily split into:
Chemical Synthesis, Fermentation
By the end users/application, 1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) market report covers the following segments:
Table of Contents: 2019-2024 Global 1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) Consumption Market Report like,
- Scope of the Report:
- Market Introduction
- Research Objectives
- Years Considered
- Market Research Methodology
- Economic Indicators
- Currency Considered
- Executive Summary:
- World Market Overview
- Global 1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) Consumption 2014-2024
- 1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) market CAGR by Region
- 1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) market by Application
- Global 1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) market Value and Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
- Global 1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) market by Players:
- Global 1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) market Sales by Players (2017-2019)
- Global 1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) Sales Market Share by Players (2017-2019)
- Global 1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) Revenue Market Share by Players (2017-2019)
- Market Drivers, Challenges and Trends:
- Market Drivers and Impact
- Growing Demand from Key Regions
- Growing Demand from Key Applications and Potential Industries
- Market Challenges and Impact
- Market Trends
- Marketing, Distributors and Customer:
- Sales Channel
- Direct Marketing
- Indirect Marketing
- 1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) market Customer
******Get Full TOC and Customized report in PDF, Click Here to Continue******
In the end, 1,3-Butanediol (CAS 107-88-0) market report undertakes the new project, key development areas, business overview, product specification, SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, return analysis, and development trends. The study also presents a round-up of exposures which companies operating in the market and must be avoided in order to enjoy bearable growth through the course of the forecast period.