Report Name: “2018-2023 Global Potassium Formate Consumption Market Report”
The report provides a unique tool for evaluating the Overall Market, underlining opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. Global “Potassium Formate market” 2018-2023 report provides in-depth information about the market overview, top players, Key market highlights, product types, market drivers, challenges, trends, Potassium Formate industry landscape, size and forecast, five forces analysis, Key leading countries/Region.
Request a sample Report of Potassium Formate market @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/12797858
“Potassium formate (CHO2K) is the potassium salt of formic acid. With a molar mass of 84.12 g/mol, this highly water‑soluble product has many industrial applications, including heat transfer, de-icing, and as a brine for use in oilfield applications such as drilling and completion operations. Potassium formate also can be used as reduce agent for the production of printing and dyeing, and as intermediate in the manufacturing of potassium diformate.Potassium formate is a concentrated industry with some manufacturers dominating the market. The manufacturers can be categorized as three types: raw material formic acid suppliers (such as Perstorp and BASF), drilling fluid manufactures (such as M-I Swaco) and deicing agent manufactures (such as Kemira, NASi and Esseco). A key variable in the performance of potassium formate producers is raw material costs, specifically the speed at which any increase can be passed through to customers. The materials of potassium formate include formic acid and potassium hydroxide, both of which are bulk chemical raw materials. The price of formic acid and potassium hydroxide injects short-term volatility into margins and stock prices. From 2011 to 2015, the decreasing of formic acid price lowered the production cost of potassium formate, which also contributes to the price decrease of potassium formate. Also the price raise of formic acid in 2016 lifted the price of potassium formate, but we tend to believe the price for long term would trend down. Over the next five years, LPI() projects that Potassium Formate will register a 2.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 440 million by 2023, from US$ 380 million in 2017.”
Top Key Players in Global Potassium Formate market:
Company 1, Company 2, Company 3
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Potassium Formate consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Potassium Formate market by identifying its various subsegments.
Focuses on the key global Potassium Formate manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Potassium Formate with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Potassium Formate submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Purchase Full report of Potassium Formate market @ https:// www.360researchreports.com/purchase/12797858
By the product type, the Potassium Formate market is primarily split into:
Solid Potassium Formate, Liquid Potassium Formate
By the end users/application, Potassium Formate market report covers the following segments:
Oil Field, Deicing Agent, Other
Potassium Formate Production Breakdown Data by Top Region:
- United States
- Other Regions
Table of Contents of Potassium Formate market:
1 Potassium Formate Market Overview:
- Product Overview and Scope of Potassium Formate
- Potassium Formate Segment by Type
- Potassium Formate Segment by Application
- Global Potassium Formate Market by Region
- Japan Status and Prospect (2013-2023)
- Global Potassium Formate Market Size
- Global Potassium Formate Revenue (2013-2023)
2 Global Potassium Formate Market Competition by Manufacturers:
- Global Potassium Formate Production Market Share by Manufacturers (2013-2018)
- Potassium Formate Market Concentration Rate
3 Global Potassium Formate Production Market Share by Regions:
- Global Potassium Formate Production Market Share by Regions
- North America Potassium Formate Production Growth Rate (2013-2018)
- Europe Potassium Formate Production Growth Rate (2013-2018)
- Europe Potassium Formate Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin (2013-2018)
- China Potassium Formate Production Growth Rate (2013-2018)
4 Production Forecasts:
- Potassium Formate Production and Revenue Forecast
- Global Potassium Formate Production Forecast 2018-2023
- Global Potassium Formate Revenue Forecast 2018-2023
- Potassium Formate Production and Revenue Forecast by Regions
- Global Potassium Formate Revenue Forecast by Regions
- Global Potassium Formate Production Forecast by Regions
- Potassium Formate Key Producers Forecast
- Forecast by Type
5 Global Potassium Formate Production, Revenue, Price Trend by Type:
- Global Potassium Formate Production Market Share by Type (2013-2018)
- Global Potassium Formate Revenue Market Share by Type (2013-2018)
- Global Potassium Formate Price by Type (2013-2018)
- Global Potassium Formate Production Growth by Type (2013-2018)
******Get Full TOC and Customized report in PDF, Click Here to Continue******
In the end, Potassium Formate market report undertakes the new project, key development areas, business overview, product specification, SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, return analysis, and development trends. The study also presents a round-up of exposures which companies operating in the market and must be avoided in order to enjoy bearable growth through the course of the forecast period.