Report Name: “2018-2023 Global Sodium Sulfate Consumption Market Report”
The report provides a unique tool for evaluating the Overall Market, underlining opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. Global “Sodium Sulfate market” 2018-2023 report provides in-depth information about the market overview, top players, Key market highlights, product types, market drivers, challenges, trends, Sodium Sulfate industry landscape, size and forecast, five forces analysis, Key leading countries/Region.
Request a sample Report of Sodium Sulfate market @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/12660187
“Sodium sulfate, or sodium sulphate (Na2SO4); is one of the basic raw materials used in detergent, paper, glass, textile and chemical industries and used in all types of detergents (except liquid detergents) as a filling material. Further, it is one of the ingredients of the frit in the glass industry. Sodium sulfate is widely used for the manufacturing of pulps in the paper industry, for the textile dyeing in the textile sector and for the various chemical substances in the chemical sector as well as animal feeding stuff.The Sodium Sulfate Industry is dominated by China. China is the largest production and consumption region. It is because that there are inland salt lakes located in China. Most of products in China are natural product. In 2016, China produced 11654.5 K MT sodium sulfate, which takes about 76.7% production market share in the world. Europe takes 14.85% production market and it’s the second largest production area. And Spain is takes most of the production of sodium sulfate in Europe. China and Spain are the leaders of the global market. China’s products are cheap. China is the world’s largest exporting country. In 2016, China exported 3634 K MT of sodium sulfate. Brazil, Southeast Asia, India, Africa and the Middle East are the main import regions. Spain is the second largest exporting country. Each year, more than 80% of the sodium sulfate is exported to Europe inland and South America.China is the largest consumption region and it consumed 8021.8 K MT of sodium sulfate, which takes about 52.80% of total consumption share. Europe consumed about 12.43% of the total sodium sulfate in 2016, which is about 1888.4 K MT. Southeast Asia and South America takes 8.17% and 7.57% of total consumption market share in 2016.The US consumer market is smaller. In the past 20 years, the US consumer market is almost stagnant. In Europe, Portugal, Britain, France, Germany and Poland are the main consumption areas. In Southeast Asia, Thailand, Indonesia is the main consumer country. In South America, Brazil and Argentina are the main consumer areas. Brazil holds more than 75% of South America’s consumer market.Sodium sulfate have many applications in many industries. Among the applications, detergent and cleaning agent are the most popular one. Glass industry, cellulose and paper industry, textile and leather industry are also important applications of sodium sulfate. Other applications like feed and pharmaceutical industry only take a small share of total consumption.Over the next five years, projects that Sodium Sulfate will register a 0.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 900 million by 2023, from US$ 850 million in 2017.”
Top Key Players in Global Sodium Sulfate market:
Company 1, Company 2, Company 3
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Sodium Sulfate consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Sodium Sulfate market by identifying its various subsegments.
Focuses on the key global Sodium Sulfate manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Sodium Sulfate with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Sodium Sulfate submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Purchase Full report of Sodium Sulfate market @ https:// www.360researchreports.com/purchase/12660187
By the product type, the Sodium Sulfate market is primarily split into:
Natural Product Sodium Sulfate, Byproduct Sodium Sulfate, Other Switches
By the end users/application, Sodium Sulfate market report covers the following segments:
Detergent and Cleaning Agent Industry, Glass Industry, Cellulose and Paper Industry, Textile and Leather Industry, Other
Sodium Sulfate Production Breakdown Data by Top Region:
- United States
- Other Regions
Table of Contents of Sodium Sulfate market:
1 Sodium Sulfate Market Overview:
- Product Overview and Scope of Sodium Sulfate
- Sodium Sulfate Segment by Type
- Sodium Sulfate Segment by Application
- Global Sodium Sulfate Market by Region
- Japan Status and Prospect (2013-2023)
- Global Sodium Sulfate Market Size
- Global Sodium Sulfate Revenue (2013-2023)
2 Global Sodium Sulfate Market Competition by Manufacturers:
- Global Sodium Sulfate Production Market Share by Manufacturers (2013-2018)
- Sodium Sulfate Market Concentration Rate
3 Global Sodium Sulfate Production Market Share by Regions:
- Global Sodium Sulfate Production Market Share by Regions
- North America Sodium Sulfate Production Growth Rate (2013-2018)
- Europe Sodium Sulfate Production Growth Rate (2013-2018)
- Europe Sodium Sulfate Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin (2013-2018)
- China Sodium Sulfate Production Growth Rate (2013-2018)
4 Production Forecasts:
- Sodium Sulfate Production and Revenue Forecast
- Global Sodium Sulfate Production Forecast 2018-2023
- Global Sodium Sulfate Revenue Forecast 2018-2023
- Sodium Sulfate Production and Revenue Forecast by Regions
- Global Sodium Sulfate Revenue Forecast by Regions
- Global Sodium Sulfate Production Forecast by Regions
- Sodium Sulfate Key Producers Forecast
- Forecast by Type
5 Global Sodium Sulfate Production, Revenue, Price Trend by Type:
- Global Sodium Sulfate Production Market Share by Type (2013-2018)
- Global Sodium Sulfate Revenue Market Share by Type (2013-2018)
- Global Sodium Sulfate Price by Type (2013-2018)
- Global Sodium Sulfate Production Growth by Type (2013-2018)
******Get Full TOC and Customized report in PDF, Click Here to Continue******
In the end, Sodium Sulfate market report undertakes the new project, key development areas, business overview, product specification, SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, return analysis, and development trends. The study also presents a round-up of exposures which companies operating in the market and must be avoided in order to enjoy bearable growth through the course of the forecast period.