“Latest Market Overview for Thermal Spray Material Market Research Report 2018-2023 with CAGR XX%
Global Thermal Spray Material Market Report 2018 provides actionable intelligence on factors that have been driving demand; key trends that are impacting the Thermal Spray Material market; challenges that affect the market dynamics along with the market size, a SWOT analysis of the key vendors, and various segments.
Competitor Analysis: by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
- 5iTech (AlSher APM)
- Air Products & Chemicals
- Ardleigh Minerals
- Bay State Surface Technologies Inc. (Aimtek)
- C&M Technologies GmbH
- Carpenter Technology
- Castolin Eutectic
- Genie Products Inc.
- Global Tungsten & Powders (GTP)
- H.C. Starck
- HAI Inc.
- Hoganas AB
- Hunter Chemical LLC
- Kennametl Stellite
- LSN Diffusion Ltd.
- Metallisation Ltd.
- Metallizing Equipment Co. Pvt. Ltd
- Oerlikon Metco
- Plasma Powders & Systems Inc.
- Polymet Corp.
- Powder Alloy Corp.
- Praxair Surface Technologies
- Saint Gobain
- Sandvik Materials Technology
- Supersonic Spray Technologies (CenterLine)
- The Fisher Barton Group (Lineage Alloys)
- The Linde Group
- Treibacher Industrie AG
Get Sample Copy of this Report –https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13100510
Description of Thermal Spray Material Market: The global thermal spray material market was valued at USD 1,621.10 million by revenue, in 2017, and it is anticipated to reach USD 2,564 million by 2023, at an estimated CAGR of 7.95% over the forecast period. Thermal spray is a group of industrial processes, which include the propelling of micrometer-size particles of molten or semi-molten materials (onto surfaces), to create a protective or decorative coating on the surface of the desired substrate. Thermal spray coating provides various advantages to end users, such as lower coating costs, improved engineering performance, and increased component life.
This market is driven by a number of factors, such as growing thermal spray applications in the automotive sector, increased usage of thermal spray in medical devices, rising popularity of thermal spray ceramic coatings, and growing applications in the aerospace & defense sector. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, such as the emergence of hard trivalent chrome coating, trust issues regarding process reliability and consistency, and the dearth of usage in emerging economies. These factors may act as roadblocks to the growth of the market.
Growing Thermal Spray Applications in Automotive Sector
Automotive industry consumes significant amount of thermal spray in various applications, such as automotive drive, gearings, shafting systems, breaking systems, and so on. In the recent years, governments across the world have been concentrating on minimizing carbon dioxide, particulate matter, and nitrogen oxide emissions, and on enhancing fuel economy (as per Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards) of vehicles. As a result, they consistently pressure engine and automobile manufacturers to develop and utilize technologies that aid in reducing emissions, and improve fuel economy of vehicles. Furthermore, the increased usage of thermal spray ceramic coating technology in the high-performance car segment is also one of the factors driving the usage of thermal spray technology in the automotive sector.
Advancements in the Spraying Technology (Cold Spray Process)
Cold-spraying, a type of unique high-velocity oxy-fuel (HVOF) technology is the most promising of the previously mentioned developments. Cold spray uses kinetic energy to project powdered coating material onto the substrate, instead of using conventional thermal energy as the source for melting material and forming the desired protective coating. The process is considered more efficient than established thermal spray processes for various application sectors, due to its ability to create highly dense coatings through the extreme velocity-caused plastic deformation of the coating material particles.
Thermal spray materials are an integral part of the thermal spray coating process and can be primarily segmented into thermal spray coating materials and auxiliary materials. The coating materials segment in the thermal spray market accounted for nearly 98% in 2017, while the rest were supplementary materials (auxiliary materials). Coating materials have further been segmented into powders and rods/wires, along with the former being segmented into metal-based (pure metals & alloys, precious metals, and MCrAlY), ceramic-based, polymers, and others.
Thermal Spray techniques, due to their superior deposition rate, in comparison to other traditional coating processes, are an integral part of various major industrial sectors. In the report, the following major end-user sectors of thermal spray coatings have been taken into consideration – automotive, aerospace, industrial gas turbines, energy & power, electronics, oil & gas, medical devices, and others.
Major Key Players: OERLIKON METCO, H.C. STARCK GMBH, HÖGANÄS AB, PRAXAIR S.T. TECHNOLOGY, INC., CARPENTER TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (CRS HOLDINGS INC.) amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Order a copy of Thermal Spray Material Market Report 2018 @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13100510
The Global demand for Thermal Spray Material Market is forecast to report strong development driven by consumption in major evolving markets. More growth opportunities to come up between 2018 and 2025 compared to a few years ago, signifying the rapid pace of change.
Following market aspects are enfolded in Global Thermal Spray Material Market Report:
- A wide summarization of the Global Thermal Spray Material Market.
- The present and forecasted regional market size data based on applications, types, and regions.
- Market trends, drivers and challenges for the Global Thermal Spray Material Market.
- Analysis of company profiles of Top major players functioning in the market.
Thermal Spray Material Market report passes on a fundamental overview of the Market including its definition, applications, and advancement. Furthermore, the Industry report investigates the ecumenical Major Thermal Spray Material Market players in detail. Thermal Spray Material Market report gives key bits of Cautiousness and subsisting status of the Players and is a basic Source obviously and heading for Companies and people energized by the Industry.
Inquire more or share questions if any for this Report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13100510
Which are the important factors that are mentioned in the Thermal Spray Material Market report 2023?
- Key Market Dynamics: The Global Thermal Spray Material Market research report provides complete forecasts on the latest market trends, development methods, and research methodologies. Some of the factors that are directly in affecting the market including the Strategic Production and Methods, development platforms, and the product model itself, and even a minute change within the product profile would result in huge amount of changes within the mentioned factors. All of these factors are explained in detail in the research study.
- Major Growth Prospects:The report also focuses on some of the Key growth prediction, including new product launches, Mergers and Acquisitions, Research and Development, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, and growth of the key Manufacturers working effectively in the market, both in terms of regional and global scale depending on geography.
- Key Market Highlights: The report gives us an in-depth Market analysis on some of the Thermal Spray Material Market key factors, including revenue, cost, capacity, capacity utilization rate, production, production rate, consumption, supply, demand, Market share, CAGR, and gross margin. Additionally, the report presents a comprehensive study of the market growth factors and their latest trends, along with related Market sections and subsections.
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts, and Companies Mentioned in this Market Research Report @ https://360researchreports.com/Thermal Spray Material-13100510
The growth of this market worldwide is subjected to various factors; including consumer world-class Thermal Spray Material Market of many Thermal Spray Material Market products, inorganic company growth models, price volatility of raw materials, product innovation along with economic prospects in both producer and consumer countries.
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each fact of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.